There seems to be no season for travel as the atmosphere varies at different destinations. The Summer of India may be the winter somewhere else in the global landscape and so on. Each weather is unique in its own and so one must not feel being late if missed out on travelling when most people do.
But the big question remains, how to travel around the destinations? And, if you are pinning hopes on credit cards to take you through to the exhilarating experience, you would be proven right by choosing from the best credit cards in India. So, without any further delay, let’s check out such cards in this article.
The List of Best Credit Cards Unfolds Now
Citi PremierMiles Card
The card presents with itself the following air mile benefits to grab your attention.
- Get 10 miles on spending every ₹100 on airline transactions as well as the website of PremierMiles
- Get 4 miles for spending every ₹100 on other transactions
- Earn 10,000 miles on your first spend of ₹1,000 or more within 60 days of card issuance
- Get 10 miles per ₹100 spent on booking flight tickets and hotel stays at PremierMiles website
- The miles you earn never expire
- Grab 1 Frequent Flyer Air Mile for transferring every 2 miles on Air India, Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Eva Air, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways and British Airways
- Mastercard customers to get 6 complimentary visits to domestic and international airport lounges in a calendar quarter.
Air India SBI Signature Card
Get this card and be a part of the following benefits
- Get a welcome gift of 20,000 reward points on the payment of joining fee
- Get complimentary membership of Air India Frequent Flyer program – Flying Returns
- Earn 4 reward points on spending every ₹100
- Earn up to ₹1,00,000 bonus reward points a year
- Reward points convertible to Air India miles. 1 RP equals 1 rupee
- 30 reward points to be credited when you spend every ₹100 on booking Air India tickets for yourself via the website or the app of the airline
- Tickets booked for others to fetch 10 reward points
- Relax at more than 600 international airport lounges via complimentary Priority Pass Program
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
An avid traveller can’t take eyes off from this Platinum travel card which has benefits galore to interest you.
- 5,000 milestone bonus membership reward points in the beginning. You can redeem the points earned for travel vouchers worth ₹4,000.
- Earn 1 membership reward point on spending every ₹50, except the spends made on insurance, utilities, fuel and cash transactions
- Annual spends of ₹1.90 lakh to earn you travel vouchers worth above ₹7,700
- Annual spends of ₹4 lakhs to give you additional travel vouchers worth above ₹11,800. Earn a voucher worth ₹10,000 from Taj Hotels Palaces Resorts Safaris
- Get four complimentary visits a year to 12 airport lounges in India, subject to a maximum of one complimentary visit a quarter.
- Grab exciting travel benefits with MakeMyTrip.com
Out of the many, these three travel credit cards are the most sought-after ones in India’s banking space. So, make your choice and travel around.