The Amex credit card offers you a wide range of shopping, dining and travel privileges. Enjoy discounts and privileges at partner airlines, hotels, online stores and more. Amex credit cards are issued by the bank to let people shop online as well as offline. American Express credit card is a complete delight for the shopaholics.
The American express company also called as Amex, is a leading provider of top-notch credit cards. The card is full of rejoicing features and it won’t be wrong to rank them among the best selling credit card.
There are many Amex credit cards offering many things for you, you just go through with the clauses of below card features and figure out one for yourself.
American Express Platinum charge credit card features
- Platinum travel services card which helps with all kind of travel related requirements.
- Enjoy lots of complimentary access to 30 domestic airport lounges across 12 cities in India.
- Get access to over 700 international airport lounges also over 120 countries with priority pass.
- Get a chance to enjoy fine dining at across more than 100 hotels.
- A chance to earn 1 reward point for every Rs 40 spent with your credit card except for utility bills and for fuel.
- This card entitles the customer’s protection, that offers travel accident insurance, travel inconvenience insurance and medical insurance.
Is it worth it to pick American Express Gold credit card for you?
- American Express gold credit card gives you a chance to win 1 membership reward points with every Rs 50 spent except for spending on fuel, utility bills or cash transactions.
- American Express gold credit card brings rewards and bonus points for you. With Gold credit card every day is a special day. You just use your credit card 6 times in a month for anything and get 1000 bonus points.
- You will get a bonus point on your card renewal. On renewal of your American Express gold card for the first time, 5000 anniversary bonus points are credited to your account.
- Being a Gold credit card holder enjoy up to 10% discount on domestic hotel booking or holiday spot.
After Platinum charge credit card and Gold lets go through with Platinum Reserve card
- Through this card, you can receive welcome bonus rewards of 11000 bonus membership points.
- Get up to Rs 10,000 cashback on bookings made through MakeMyTrip website.
- Enjoy luxury hotel booking privileges.
- Get health care benefits through medical facilities, Fortis and Max Healthcare.
American Express Jet Airways Platinum Travel credit card
- The American Express credit card is a co-branded card which is provided in association with Jet Airways a leading private airline in India.
- The joining fee on this card is Rs 5000 and the annual fees charged from the second year onward Rs 10,000 excluding taxes.
American Express Platinum travel credit card
The American Express Platinum travel credit card is a travel-related card, where the first-year fee is Rs 3500 with applicable taxes and the fee from the second year onwards is Rs 5000 plus applicable taxes.
Eligibility criteria for the card holders are
- The person should be over 18 years.
- Clean credit card history with no previous payment defaults.
- A self-employed person should be in the business for a period of more than 12 months.
Credit Card statement: The bank sends a credit card statement to the customer through registered email address in every billing cycle, which contains the list of transaction carries out as per amount required to be paid to the bank to settle the credit card.
American Express customer care service: The customer care service is open 24*7 to their valuable customers. American Express credit cards are popular all over the world. In short, the cardholders can approach and get in touch with customer care team easily.
They have provided a various channel to communicate with them, you can choose as per your flexibility and ask credit related or any other questions which you want to know. The American Express toll-free number- 1800 419 1092
American Express approves transactions on the basis of your spending pattern, financials, credit record and a good credit history. Credit cards from American Express come with a complete range of benefits and rewards.