The American Express credit card offers you a wide range of shopping, dining, travel and other more privileges. The American Express credit card is issued by the bank to let people shop online as well as offline. This credit card is a complete delight for the shopaholics.
What do you get from American Express different credit cards and how you can use it?
American Express credit card provide you shopping, travel, dining and more advantages. The more you know a variety of cards, the more you explore. Below are American Express credit card offers.
American Express Gold Credit Card
- Enjoy up to 20% off every time you dine at select restaurant partners.
- 5,000 membership reward points upon the first year card renewal after annual fee payment.
- Reward points also avail at more than 50 exciting redemption options including leading airlines, hotels, electronics and others.
- Avail benefits of your travel booking with MakeMyTrip.com.
- Greater flexibility with no pre-set limit on spending.
American Express Gold Credit Card Fee And Charges
- First-year fee: Rs 1,000 with applicable GST
- Second-year onward: Rs 4,500 with applicable GST
American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card
- You receive welcome bonus rewards of 11,000 bonus membership points.
- Pay for your flights with membership rewards points through pay with points.
- Enjoy up to Rs 10,000 cashback on bookings made through MakeMyTrip website.
- Redeem the points for more than 500 options across accessories, travel, dining and more.
American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card Fee And Charges
- First-year fee: Rs 5,000 with applicable GST
- Second-year onward: Rs 10,000 with applicable GST
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
- Complimentary priority pass membership.
- Spend Rs 1.90 lakhs in a year and get travel voucher worth over Rs 7,700
- One membership reward point for every Rs 50 spent on the card.
- Welcome gift of 5,000 milestone bonus membership rewards available for IndiGo Vouchers worth Rs 4,000.
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card Fee And Charges
- First-year fee: Rs 3,500 with applicable GST
- From second-year: Rs 5,000 with applicable GST
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access at leading domestic airports.
- Take the benefit of round-the-clock platinum concierge service.
- Enjoy dedicated check-in and excess baggage waiver of 5kg on Jet Airways flights across the country.
- A 5% discount available on base fare for revenue ticket bookings made on the website of Jet Airways.
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Fee And Charges
- First-year fee: Rs 5,000 with applicable GST
- From second-year: Rs 10,000 with applicable GST
Before you apply for American Express credit card, want to know eligibility criteria?
Below are age criteria and documents which is essential to know, before you applying for an American Express credit card
- The person should be over 18 years.
- Clean credit card history with no previous payment defaults.
- A self-employed applicant should be in the business more than 12 months.
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving licence for address proof
- PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving licence and other government proof submit for identity proof.
Does paying your credit card or utility bills your immediate concern?
Don’t worry about your credit card bill payments, just log in to the official website of an American Express credit card, then opt any online option which is helpful to pay bills on time. You can pay your credit card payments as well as can check reward points of your card, coupons, gift vouchers and rest things which is related to your credit card.
Which factors to consider when applying for an American Express credit card?
The main factors which need to keep in mind, when you applying for online American Express credit card, follow few steps
- Visit the American Express credit card page through their site
- Enter all required details along with identity and address proof
- And, then press Apply button for submission of the application
What is the benefit of a credit card statement report?
The bank statement is the way, where you can overview your credit card status.You can check every swipe report of your credit card, limit of your exceeding, where you spend and rest credit card related activities.
Do you need, complete guidance on American Express credit cards or have any queries?
The American Express customer care can help you anytime, just log in to the official site of the bank and contact with them. They have provided a various mode of communication like you can call on their toll- free number which you can take from an official site, you can chat or email them. Whatever you want to know just ask them, by 24*7 they are in your service.