Using a Kotak credit card is a pure bliss both in terms of usage and payment procedure. The bank has made its services very simple so that the users can enjoy their credit card journey with the bank instead of rolling around for any queries.
There are different ways with which the credit card bill payment can be done such as mobile banking, internet banking, offline through IMPS, NEFT, etc. In this article, we will let you know all the possible options for card payment and the steps involved in the procedure.
Kotak Credit Card Bill Payment
Since the money used from a credit card is a debt facility that has to be returned to the bank. There is no interest charged on the bill if the payment has been done on time that is within the interest-free period or grace period. So, here are the ways for the bill payment:
- Mobile Banking– If you have Kotak Bank App on your smartphone, you can simply follow the below steps for the payment procedure.
- Go to Kotak Mobile Banking
- Click on the Home Page
- Select Credit Card for which the payment has to be made
- Click on CC Payments
- Pay your Credit Card bills
If you do not have the app you can download it from the Playstore of your smartphone.
- NetBanking– Paying the bill through Net Banking is another way. You just have to follow the below steps:
- Log in to Kotak Net Banking
- Select ‘Credit Card’ option from the Home Page
- Select ‘Payments”
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ Option
- WebPAY– You can also opt for kotak credit card bill payment with WebPAY which is for the times when you want to make the payment from other savings bank account.
- Provide your Kotak Credit Card payment details
- Select your savings account bank from the dropdown list
- Confirm payment
- Receive online confirmation and Transaction Reference Number
- NEFT- You can also transfer money online from other bank account to any bank account by following the below steps:
- Log on to your non-Kotak Bank net banking website
- Select Funds Transfer/NEFT
- Register for payment to Kotak Credit Cards
- Enter details
Here are the details you will need to enter:
- Payee name -4166xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Customer Name
- Select Account Type – 52 for NEFT
- Select Location City – Mumbai
- Select Destination Bank – Kotak Bank
- Bank Address – Main Branch Mumbai
- IFSC Code – KKBK0000958
- Update Payee Account Number – 4166xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Provide your correct 16-digit Kotak Credit Card Number)
- IMPS- It is the simplest and fastest way to pay Kotak credit card bill. The steps to follow are:
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill with IMPS:
- Download the Mobile Banking Application provided by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Click on “Banking”
- A separate link for IMPS will be available
- Click on “IMPS” and then select Merchant Payment
- Enter the debit Bank Account number under Source Account: xxxxxxxxxxx
- Enter this number as Merchant Mobile Number for Kotak Credit Cards: 9833336633
- Enter this Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) for Kotak Credit Cards: 9485633
- Enter the Amount (INR) that you wish to pay: xxxx.xx
- Enter your Kotak Credit card Number under Payment Reference Number field: 4166 xxx xxx xxx xxx
- Select ‘Go’
- You will receive the transaction confirmation on your handset screen
- Click on ‘Confirm’
- Transaction details will be displayed on your handset post confirmation
- You will receive an SMS on the transaction done
- Your Kotak Credit Card Account would be credited with the amount authorized by you within 24 hours
- Auto Debit
- VISA Payment
- Phone Banking
- Bank Branch
- Cheque Payment
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care
If you find any problem while doing payments, you can contact the credit card customer care department. The executives will help you in the procedure so that you can pay the bill smoothly.