SBI simplyCLICK card provides you best deals with just one click. Yes, SBI has offered a various best credit card for you in a market, and this one is one of those. If you are online shopping lover, then a simplyCLICK card is the perfect choice for you, with this card can get reward points, vouchers, coupons, cash back and exclusive offers in shopping. The more you swipe your card, the more you can get fabulous offers.
When you are already make up your mind to have this card, then first need to check your document and age factor. You should be between 21 to 70 years with clear credit history. For salaried and self-employed should be in 21 to 70 years age bracket and pensioner age limit is 40 to 70 years. For documents have to submit identity proof, address proof and one recent passport size photograph is required.
Now avail to apply for a simplyCLICK SBI credit card online, just visit the sbicard.com site, fill personal and professional information, documents, and registered email ID. So that, they will provide your application status in your mail. You have another option that is an offline procedure, just go to SBI bank branch, fill the application form with the help of executives and also submit self-attested documents.
What Are The Attractive Features Of SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card?
The simplyCLICK card brings many cash backs, reward points, gift vouchers, fuel surcharge waiver and so on. To have all the advantages you need to apply for the card and take the benefits included on your credit card. Find out below features which would be yours, if you can apply
- Get 10* Reward Points on online spends with an exclusive partner such as BookMyShow, Amazon, Zoomcar, Lenskart, Foodpanda and Cleartrip
- On all other online spends get 5* Reward Points
- Through Amazon site gift card worth Rs 500 on joining
- On annual online spends, Rs 1 lakhs to Rs 2 lakhs get e-vouchers worth Rs 2,000
- For each transaction between Rs 500 to Rs 3,00 get 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Spend of Rs 1,00,000 and, the annual fee of Rs 499 reversed in the next year
You should also know the Fee and Charges of SBI simplyCLICK card so that you know how much need to pay a joining fee and others
- Annual Fee – Rs 499 (one-time)
- Renewal Fee- Rs 499 (per annum)
- Add on Fee – Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges – Nil for an amount due from Rs 0-200
- Rs 100-750 if the due amount is greater than Rs 200 and up to Rs 10,000
- Card Replacement Fee – Rs 100
- Rewards Redemption Fee – Rs 99
- Cash Payment Fee – Rs 100
- Get Over The Limit Charges – 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs 500
How Can You Check SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card Statement?
You can check your purchase through online service. When you are using online service for payments and all, then you have the facility to check bank statement also. The bank statement is useful when you need to control your charges and maintain your credit score for future perspectives. You get to know every month report, your swipe report, expense, credit limit and exceeding the limit.
You can check every month your bank statement after completed your billing cycle. The bank will send in your registered email ID to protect your CIBIL score. With the help of this can also check outstanding balance, your credit limit, and due dates.
What Are The Options To Pay Bills Of SBI Credit Card?
You have many options to pay bills online and offline. For online service, have to register your ID, just fill the form with the full name, address, registered email ID and mobile number, with 16 digit credit card number. After filling all details, they are verifying your record. Then, they share User ID and Password in your inbox for your chosen online service.
In online service, you have a net banking, mobile banking, autopay, ATM, billdesk, and NEFT facility. You can consider any of them, log in with unique ID and password and pay bills on time. You can also choose the offline process, just visit the nearest bank branch deposit cash or cheque and pay the bills.
What Is The SBI Credit Card Customer Care Helpline Service?
The SBI bank customer care executives are in an active mood for your help. You just one call away from them, just dial 1860 180 1290 toll-free number and get an instant answer to all doubts. You can ask them about your credit card offers, benefits, new offers and more.