HDFC bank credit card has the extreme convenience, unmatched benefits and discounts. Many cash-backs, discounts, frequent flyer miles or movie tickets whatever be your lifestyle and spending habits, HDFC credit card is just for you. Explore with HDFC credit card but before that find the right card for you out of many choices.
How To Apply For HDFC Credit Card Online?
A credit card is by far the most successful creation in the banking sector. The creators though from the common man’s vision. How can a card get you cash anytime, anywhere without having a single penny in your account? It’s not less than magic with a credit card.
Before you are going to apply for an HDFC credit card, you must be aware few things. Your KYC factors should be matches as per bank’s requirement. During an online procedure, you have full scope to check your eligibility. The applicant who feels ready to apply for an HDFC credit card should be 21 years with clean credit history. The salaried age should be, between 21 to 60 years and self-employed should be 21 to 65 years.
Now if we talk about your KYC means documents, then you have to submit passport size photograph, Identity proof, Address proof and source of Income proof is required.
After all the required information provided by you, choose a card as per your compatibility. Fill the personal and official details along with documents, press OK for next procedure.
How Can You Choose One Card Out Of Varied HDFC Credit Card?
HDFC credit card unlimited features approach you to buy and fun with it, but out of many, it’s your decision ultimately which one you need to pick for your usage. They have offered different variety of card, some for shopping lovers, some for traveller, dining or entertainment
HDFC Infinia card is customers ideal travel companion
- Guaranteed economy class reservation
- Additional 10kg baggage allowance
- Get a minimum 15% discount while dining at more than 3,000 restaurants
HDFC Regalia is a premium travel and lifestyle privileges card
- Reward points redeemable for booking for travel and entertainment
- 24*7 travel concierge assistance
- Rs 15 lakh cover for any medical emergency while travelling within India and outside the country
HDFC diners club black card bring elite lifestyle privileges
- A welcome benefit of 10,000 reward points and renewal benefit of 5,000 reward points
- Access to more than 700 lounges all over the world including 25 plus in India
Jetprivilege HDFC bank world card provides exclusive travel privileges
- Earn up to 10,000 bonus JPMiles
- A complimentary Jet Airways ticket for travel within India
- Get 6 JPMiles on a spend of every Rs 150
- 18 JPMiles on every Rs 150 spent on booking tickets on Jet Airways portal
- Rs 750 discount voucher available on booking a return ticket for travelling via Jet Airways within India
Platinum Times card with this card enjoy movie and dining offers
- A discount of Rs 9,600 or more on dining in a year
- Rs 1,500 can be made on fuel transactions
The Corporate card offers premium travel and entertainment benefits
- Fuel surcharge waiver on transactions worth Rs 400 to Rs 5,000
- Exclusive lounge access at airports
The Solitaire card is to grab shopping voucher opportunity
- Grab shopping vouchers worth Rs 1,000
- Reward points redeemable for cashback against outstanding amount on credit card
How Can You Pay Bills On-Time?
To pay bills on time shows, how responsible are you for your payments. Firstly can be registered yourself, for any online banking service with filling few details. Your name, credit card number, registered mobile number and last press submit button.
After that, you can login your ID with your User ID and password. Now available to pay all kind of bills and also choose any services such as have an option for net banking, mobile banking, autopay, ATMs or NEFT. It’s a convenient process to pay bills on- time without going anywhere and without any late fee charges.
How Can You Read Your Monthly Credit Card Report?
Every month credit card users get their statement on email ID. Where you can view your credit limit, available credit limit, payment due date, minimum due amount, transaction report and reward points. With the help of this can control your expenses and try to maintain a good credit score.
As well as, for your credit card related issues or whatever your query, you can call on toll-free HDFC customer care number 1800 425 4332 and resolve all the problems. The HDFC customer care executives are glad to help you anytime.