Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has recently announced the name of the winners of draw results 2017. Now, the authority is again ready with nearly 21,000 flats which will be launched in June 2018.
The flats are under construction and DDA officials said the work will be completed in March 2018 itself. This time, there are many added facilities on the flats.
The step has been taken because, in the pevious draw, around 6,500 people surrendered from the draw as they were not happy with the infrastructure.
In this article, we have mentioned all the information available till date regarding DDA housing scheme 2018.
DDA Housing Scheme 2018 Draw Date
The development authority has said draw will take place in the month of June 2018. The specific date on which the lucky draw will take place is not yet to be announced.
What’s new in DDA housing scheme 2018?
DDA will provide facilities such as multi-level underground parking, rainwater harvesting units, buildings that can withstand an earthquake of 8.5 on Richter scale and spacious bedrooms in its latest project.
DDA housing scheme 2018 price list
The 12,000 flats, in the price range of Rs 7 lakh to over Rs 1.26 crore, are located across Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Pitampura, Paschim Vihar and Siraspur.
DDA Housing Scheme 2018 Details
The 2018 scheme will have flats for all income groups — LIG, MIG, HIG and EWS. Of the 25,000 flats auctioned by DDA in its 2014 scheme, nearly 8,500 allottees surrendered their apartments citing small size and lack of infrastructure.
Who are eligible to apply for DDA 2018?
The eligible applicants who can apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2018 are as follows:
- The applicant must be citizen of India
- The applicant should have attained the age of 18 years
- The applicant must not own any residential house or plot in full or in part, on leasehold/freehold basis in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi cantonment, either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her wife/husband/minor dependent children
- If however, the share of the applicant in the jointly owned plot or land under the residential house is less than 66.9 square meters, he/she can apply under any of the schemes
- A person who has already been allotted a house/flat constructed by DDA or any other land/owning agency even if it is less then 66.9 sq mtrs, shall not be eligible for allotment under any of the schemes of DDA
Is PMAY scheme applicable to DDA housing scheme?
Yes, you can get the benefit of the interest subsidy under PMAY if you are eligible as per the scheme. The interest subsidy ranges between Rs 1.4 lakh and Rs 2.6 lakh under PMAY scheme.
Where can you the application form?
DDA has tied up with 10 banks namely Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI and Canara Bank. You can get the form for Rs. 200 at these banks or can download it from the official website of DDA.
Where can you apply for home loan under PMAY?
To get a home loan and enjoy benefits of PMAY interest subsidy, you can checkout 70 Financial Institutions in partnership with NHB (National Housing Bank) which are providing the facility.