Undoubtedly, your life has become easier with the invention of laptops, thanks to their convenience and portability. Contrary to this, being portable exposed them towards more damage. No matter what system you are using, be it a PC or a Mac book, there are few common problems that can be fixed easily keeping the repair budget low. Below are listed a few of the problems along with the solutions to fix them.
Broken and Stuck Keys
One of the common issue with laptops are of keyboards and there is a number of ways to fix them. However, the way of fixing this problem differs from system to system. Keys become sticky due to the debris stick down under the keys or something has spilled on the keyboard.
One simple way to fix this problem is to spray compressed air over your keyboard to see if that loosens or remove the particles. Whereas the tasks become easier with PC as you can remove individual keys temporarily to clean them. However, you have to be careful while removing the keys as you may damage your system. You can also consult laptop repair companies in Seattle WA, to get the broken or stuck keys fixed.
Not every laptop issue has something to with the hardware. If your laptop is producing no sound or bad sound, there can be a number of reasons. Maybe you have turned down the laptop sound to the minimum or muted it. If you are facing troubles with your laptop sound, here is what to check for;
- If you have external speakers, check that they are on or plugged in properly.
- Ensure that the volume is turned up.
- In case you are not using external speakers, use headphones to see if your laptop speakers are damaged or not.
Having trouble browsing things? There can be numerous temporary and long-term problems, causing the internet to slow down. The issues can be related to the software installed, some hardware part and maybe because of internet service provider. However, the slow internet is something new for your system, try the following tricks;
- If you have an easy access to your modem or router, switch it off for 30 seconds.
- Restart your system.
- Close the applications you are not using as they may be slowing down your processor.
- If nothing works, call your internet service provider to fix the issues.
If you are tired of trying everything, you may have a longer problem with your system, you can consult Affordable Iphone Repair Companies in Seattle WA that also offer laptop repairs.
- Reposition your router or try a different channel. Your household appliances and another router may disturb the signals causing slow internet.
- Look for viruses, worms, and malware.
- Ensure that your modem and router are capable of handling the bandwidth of your internet service.
- Lastly, upgrade your systems.
The laptop is more exposed to liquid spills as compared to desktops where the only keyboard is affected. However, with the laptops, the liquid can go down into the parts, shutting it down. When this happens, remove the battery instantly and take it to a dependable repair shop for thorough inspection. Do not try anything until your system is completely dry.