When you are planning to get a credit card, should have check credit card eligibility. Eligibility criteria or calculation is different from many banks.
Each bank can decide to own certain criteria. Nowadays it’s a necessity of all because through a product can do whatever you want from the shopping to make payment.
Let’s check Top Four Banks Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
SBI Eligibility Factor
- You should be in 18 years age limit
- A regular source of income
- And high CIBIL score
HDFC Bank Eligibility Factor
- The age should be between 21 to 60 years
- Add-on should be 15 years
- Minimum annual income for a salaried should be Rs 1.5 lakh
- Minimum annual income for a self-employed should be Rs 2 lakh
Axis Bank Eligibility Criteria
- You should be between 18 to 70 years
- Add-on should be 15 years
- And a spotless previous history
ICICI Eligibility Criteria
- You should be 23 years
- Add-on should be 18 years
- Minimum monthly salary should be Rs 20,000 for a salaried
- Self-employed minimum annual income should not less than Rs 3 lakh
Calculate The Credit Card Eligibility Factor
Are you capable of a credit card eligibility factor? For this answer, should check age, income, previous history and more. It’s a basic thing which should be according to the bank’s norm.
Age: Your age plays an important role for you. The minimum legal age should be 18 years. If you are under 21 years and want the best credit card, then show payback credibility.
Stable Income: When you are planning to apply before that know are you capable of payback on time to the lender? That’s why the bank can check stable income information also to make payment and repayment on time.
Positive CIBIL Score: CIBIL is a necessary thing when you need urgent support from the lender. The range starts from 300 to 900. If your score is less than 650, it’s automatic rejection and more than 750 means the lenders provide the best credit card services.
The Best Travel Credit Card: Explore The World With Top Five Amazing Products-
Air India SBI Signature Card
- In a year grab up to 1,00,000 bonus reward points
- For the best travel credit card, an annual fee Rs 4999 need to pay
Yatra SBI Card
- Grab the voucher Rs 8,250 through yatra.com
- As a joining and an annual fee, Rs 499 need to pay
HDFC Superia Card
- 1,000 reward points as a welcome benefits
- A joining and annual fee as per bank’s norm
Axis Bank Vistara Card
- On joining one complimentary economy class ticket
- As a joining and an annual fee, Rs 1500 need to pay
Jet Airways ICICI Rubyx Card
- As a welcome benefit, get 5,000 bonus JPMiles
- For the best travel credit card, an annual fee Rs 2500 need to pay
Do you know can use your product for various purpose such as online payment, check bank statement, and contact with customer care? Each service gives benefits.
Online Payment Method
You can have net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT. It’s a secure and time-saving method.
View A Monthly Bank Statement
It’s a tracker of your product. You can check through an online banking portal, or either the bank can send on registered email ID after completed one-month.
Credit Card Customer Care Number
You can contact with a credit card customer care number and clear all doubts within a second. The executives are available for you by 24*7.