Worried on not getting approved for not been able to show any concrete past credit history? Don’t worry? Just Relax! Get hands-on experience by availing SBI Unnati Credit Card Benefits in order to fulfill your instant financial needs. Even without any credit history, get the subscription free for the first four years. Also, enjoy the added benefits associated with it.
Let’s have a look on the SBI Unnati Credit card eligibility and instant benefits which you would like to get:
SBI Unnati Credit Card Eligibility
Any regular customer of SBI who maintains a minimum balance of ₹ 25,000 is eligible to apply for SBI Card Unnati.
SBI Unnati Credit Card Benefits
- The users of SBI Unnati Credit Card can get ₹ 500 cashback on spends of ₹ 50,000 or more in a year.
- The users can avail one reward point per ₹ 100 spent on the card.
- Users can use their SBI Card Unnati across 24 million outlets throughout the world which includes 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- SBI Unnati Credit Card facilitates payment at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
- The users can prompt their family to access add-on cards which include usage their parents, spouse, children or siblings over the age of 18.
- Withdrawing of cash is available from over one million Visa or Master Card ATMs across the world.
- The payment for their electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills can be made by using the Easy Bill Pay facility on SBI Unnati Credit Card.
- The transfer of the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards can be made to SBI Card Unnati and get a lower interest rate and pay back in equated monthly installments(EMIs).
- The users of SBI Card Unnati can use Flexi-pay option getting their transactions converted into easy monthly installments. The purchases can also be made worth ₹ 2,500 or more using their SBI Card Unnati and log in with their username and password on SBI Card website within 30 days of purchase for converting it into Flexipay.
- With an Easy Money facility, users can get a draft or a cheque against their cash limit and avail a delivery at their doorstep.
SBI Unnati Credit Card Charges
For retail purchases, users will obtain 20 to 50 days interest free credit period and such periods will be levied if the users have settled down their previous months’ outstanding balance.
- The service charges would be levied upto 2.50% per month which amounts to 30.0% per annum from the transaction. These charges are categorized as finance charges.
- Under the minimum amount due, SBI Card Unnati offers 5 % of the total outstanding (minimum ₹ 200 +all applicable taxes+EMI(in case of EMI based product)+overlimit amount(if any)).
Cash Advance Limit
- It offers up to 80% of credit limit with a maximum of ₹ 12,000 per day
- On Withdrawing cash, 2.50% per month would be a chargeable amount, accounting to 30.0% per annum from the withdrawal date.
Cash Advance Fees
- 2.5% of the transaction amount is charged on SBI ATMs or other bank ATMs, subject to a minimum of ₹ 300.
- 3% of transaction amount is charged for using international ATMs, subject to a minimum of ₹ 300.
- ₹ 90 will be charges for cheque pick up for SBI Card Unnati.
- 2% of the payment amount will be charged as a payment dishonour fees, subject to a minimum of ₹ 350.
- ₹ 100 per statement will be the charges which are two or three months old for gaining access to your statements for SBI Card Unnati.
- ₹ 225 per retrieval of the slip will be charged for SBI Unnati Credit Card.
₹ 100 is charged for replacing SBI Card Unnati.
- If your total amount falls due from ₹ 0 to ₹ 200 on your SBI Unnati Credit Card, you won’t be charged with anything.
- If your total amount due goes beyond ₹ 200 to upto ₹ 500, prepare yourself to pay ₹ 100.
- If your total amount due goes beyond ₹ 500 and upto ₹ 1,000, the SBI charges ₹ 400 on it.
- If your total amount due goes beyond ₹ 1,000 and upto ₹ 10,000, the credit card company charges ₹ 500.
- If your total amount due goes beyond ₹ 10,000, the card company charges ₹ 750.
An overlimit amount of upto 2.5% is provided on SBI Unnati Credit card subject to a minimum of ₹ 500.
How to apply for SBI Unnati Card?
With a minimum of ₹ 25,000 balance in your savings account, you can apply for SBI Unnati Credit card. If you maintain such limit in your regular savings account, you can visit your nearest SBI branch with your Aadhaar number for submitting your KYC details. Later on, you will get your card within seven business days.