Want to take a tour of online shopping and what if you want to purchase? Get your credit card handy if you want to dig into purchase instantly. Also, you may look for several credit cards of your own choice but if you opt for Yes Bank Credit Card, it gives you the flexibility on your instant purchases by making you ready to access for Reward points, secured transactions, privileges and bill payment.
Choose your own Yes Bank Credit Card that accommodates your different types of needs irrespective of your taste, habits, and lifestyle, giving you an admissible reason to shop for more. Avail multiple avenues on your credit card that Yes Bank provides. You can also save on your bulk purchases by choosing your favourite merchants who are directly associated with Yes Bank.
Go for applying online for your Yes Bank Credit Card at any time 24 hours a day where you can also get your queries resolved from any devoted customer care representative who remains active at your service in order to help you out for all your lifestyle needs.
Yes Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicant needs to fulfill the following criteria in order to apply for a Yes Bank Credit Card:
- The applicant should be minimum 21 years to maximum 60 years of age.
- The applicant should be in a profession of either salaried class or a self-employed professional where he/she should have atleast ₹5.5 lakhs and above
- The applicant should be a Savings Account holder of an Indian Bank or a Multinational Bank of India.
- The applicant should have a permanent resident address in India
- The applicant should possess a clear track record of all payments. He/she should have a good credit history.
How to Get Yes Bank Credit Card?
Specify your credit card basis by entering following details:
- Specify your annual income in INR
- Submit your Benefits: Describe your goal from the following
- Rewards Unlimited
- Cashback on each transaction
- Benefit on Travel and Entertainment
- My Behaviour : It states the reason behind availing your Yes Bank Credit Card
- I am an international traveler
- I play golf or want to learn golf
- I spend on e-Commerce websites
- I dine out regularly
- I look for cash-back when I spend
Once you submit your above details, the website will show you the list of cards from which you can avail the one for yourself and for your needs.
Afterward, select your chosen Yes Bank Credit Card by pressing ‘Apply’ button. Start filling the application form to get the one for yourself.
Yes Bank Credit Card Tracking Application Status
Want to track your application status? Well, you can do so online or call Yes Bank Customer Care representative 24*7 by calling on 1800-103-1212 and quote your 13-digit distinctive application reference number which has been sent to your registered mobile number.
Types of Yes Bank Credit Card
Take a quick look at the variety of credit cards which Yes Bank offer to its customers and select the best one for yourself:
- Life Time Free Credit Cards
- Yes FIRST Preferred Credit Card
- Yes Prosperity Edge Credit Card
- Yes Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
- Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Business Credit Cards
- Yes First Business Credit Card
- Yes Prosperity Business Credit Card
- Other Credit Cards
- Yes FIRST Exclusive Credit Card
- Yes Prosperity Cash Back Credit Card
- Yes Prosperity Cash Back Plus Credit Card
Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Following mediums are available in order to pay your Yes Bank Credit Card Bills:
For Yes Bank Account Holders
- Net Banking : Get yourself registered with Yes Bank Net Banking and make payments online with your Credit Card.
- Standing Instructions: You can also submit a written instruction to directly debit a pre-determined portion of your monthly outstanding from your Savings/Current Account to your Credit Card Account.
- ATM Funds Transfer: By using Yes Bank ATM, you can also transfer the funds from your Savings/Current Account to your Yes Bank Credit Card Account.
For All Customers
- NEFT: By using NEFT facility, you can easily make payment for your Credit Card through NEFT from other bank accounts. You can also add your Yes Bank Credit Card as a beneficiary. You can use IFSC Code: YESB0CMSNOC for making payment through NEFT.
- Bill Desk: Contact your bill desk, a third-party provider for making payment from your Net Banking facility.
- Cheque Payment: Do the payments by cheque facility by using your Yes Bank Credit Card. Quote your 16 digits Yes Bank Credit Card Number and drop your cheque at the nearest Yes Bank drop-box. Don’t forget to mention your name and mobile number on the back-side of your cheque.
- Cash Payment: Make payments through Cash at any of your Yes Bank Branches. Refer to the schedule of Charges on the Most Important Terms & Conditions for charges admissible for making cash payments.
Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care
For any queries or feedback relating to your Yes Bank Credit Card, drop an email to their email address or call on : 1800 103 1212(toll-free number) from your mobile & landline phone in India. If you are an outside applicant, call on: +91 22 4935 0000 and get your queries resolved.