Bank of Baroda is one of the leaders in the race of providing both loans and investment products. Talking about investments, the mutual fund company powered by Bank of Baroda named Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund is now taking over the world. It has become one of the best mutual funds in India and also one of the best mutual fund SIP to invest in 2017.
The smart investment done in the mutual funds from Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund can really help in building a large corpus over a period of time. However, mutual funds are different from other investment tools, not everyone has the understanding of its functioning. Also, the factsheet is something that is not understood by many and hence here we will discuss about it.
What is Mutual Fund Factsheet?
With the term Baroda Pioneer mutual fund factsheet, we mean a document that has the overview of a Baroda pioneer mutual fund. The sheet allows you to be aware and up to date on the key facts of their fund. Through simple formatting and a focus on easily-digestible data, an unaware investor can learn a lot about the growth rate of the invested he/she has invested in. Here are some of the points that the Baroda Mutual Fund factsheet will highlight.
- Fees- Long before you have bought a fund, you first need to analyze the fees including the fee paid to the fund’s manager. You can check Baroda Pioneer mutual fund factsheet for each month and keep a track on the growth.
- Risk assessment: On the basis of the age and other factors, the factsheet tells the risk capacity of the fund.
- Returns: The factsheet will show the fund’s results over the last 10 years so that you can know which fund performed well in the past. However, the past performance does not define the future return.
Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund Factsheet
You can get the factsheet on the official website of Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund or can contact them on the customer care number and ask them to mail it to you. Below are the things you can check in the factsheet for the understanding.
- Fund Manager
- Application Amount for Fresh Subscription
- Minimum Additional Amount
- Yield to Maturity
- Entry Load
- Exit Load
- Modified Duration
- Standard Deviation
- Sharpe Ratio
- Nature of Scheme
- Rating Profile
Baroda Pioneer SIP
SIP is the Systematic Investment Plan which can be done for as low as ₹500 and can be done in any kind of fund. At Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund, you can invest in SIP in all the below listed funds:
- Baroda Pioneer Growth Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Banking And Financial Services Fund
- Baroda Pioneer ELSS 96
- Baroda Pioneer Large Cap Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Mid-Cap Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Credit Opportunities Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Dynamic Bond Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Treasury Advantage Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Short Term Bond Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Liquid Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Gilt Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Income Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Balance Fund
- Baroda Pioneer MIP Fund
Tax Planning Funds
- Baroda Pioneer ELSS 96
Disclaimer – Mutual Funds are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme related documents carefully before investing.