When you apply for a credit card, you would want it to be available at the lowest annual fees and late payment charges. At Kotak Mahindra Bank, the fees and charges on credit cards are very low which is one of the main reasons why people want to use it.
One of the most demanding credit cards is Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card which comes with exclusive features, no joining fees and low annual fees. In this article, we have talked about the features of this particular card and have provided the eligibility criteria to apply for the card in case you find is suitable as per your reads.
Features of Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card
- Travel with comfort
- Airport Lounge Access
- Complimentary access to Airport Lounges in India and enjoy benefits such as gourmet meal, comfortable seating, widescreen TVs, newspaper and magazines, free Wi-Fi
- Reward Points
- Earn up to 4X reward points on every Rs. 150 spent across all spends done on your Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card.
- Choice on Rewards
- Accumulate your reward points and redeem them against a host of redemption options like air tickets, mobile recharge, 10,000 merchandise and much more through easyrewardz with easy points.
- To redeem your reward points for options on easyrewardz or other attractive redemption options.
- Enhanced Security
- In case your Credit Card is stolen, you get a cover of Rs. 2,50,000/- against fraudulent usage up to 7 days pre-reporting
- You are required to immediately call Customer Contact Centre (1860 266 2666) and get your credit card deactivated / blocked to prevent misuse and register a claim with the Insurance Company.
- Priority attend
- We value your time. Instead of you trying to reach us, we will reach you.
- SMS “KASSIST” to 5676788 and we will call back within two hours
- We make it easy for you to pay your monthly dues. Call for complimentary cheque pickup
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Applicable on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000.
- Maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 3500.
- Customers will not earn reward points on fuel transactions
- Railway Surcharge Waiver
- Save railway surcharge waiver for transactions on www.irctc.co.in and for transactions on Indian Railways Booking Counters. Maximum railway surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 500/-
- Customers will not earn reward points on fuel and railway surcharge waiver.
- Customers will not earn reward points on fuel transactions.
- Add-on Card
- Your Add-on Card will have all the benefits that you enjoy on your credit card
- Set the spending limit on your Add-on Card as you desire
- Track spends separately for each of your Add-on Card(s)
What are the fees and charges on the card?
Below are the fees and other basic charges associated with the card:
- No Joining fees
- Annual fees of Rs. 999
- Annual fee waiver on annual expenditure of Rs. 1 lakh
- No fees for Addon cards
- 3.4% per month interest on the outstanding amount
- Over limit charge of Rs. 500
- Cheque bounce charge Rs. 500
- Fuel surcharge waiver
What is the eligibility required to apply for the card?
To apply for the card, you must match the eligibility criteria set by the bank. Only those who match the criteria can apply for it so have a look at the criteria and if you match it, you can apply it.
- You must be an Indian resident
- If you are the primary credit card holder, you should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years.
- Add-on Card holder should be 18 years and above
- Your annual income should be Rs. 24 Lakhs and above per annum
Where can you apply for this credit card?
Just like any other card, the bank takes both online and offline applications for this card. You can visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank and follow the procedure. It is important to have all the documents as per the requirements only then your application will be considered. Also, if you have a good credit score, the chances of getting the approval would be higher. In case you do not know your credit score yet, you can check it from CIBIL or Experian for free.