State Bank of India (SBI) is the leader in the banking industry. Be it taking a loan or a credit card, SBI is always the first choice of the mass as there is a sense of security for the money we pay for the services. In the credit card segment, you can use the reward points earned on your card as money and pay your bill with it.
The higher rewards points and the Anniversary gift facilities are some of the benefits that are hard to find in any other credit card. In this article, you will get to know the features of this new SBI credit card and also the eligibility required to apply for the card. You also get to know the documentation checklist and different ways through which you can apply for the card.
What are the features that make Capital First SBI Card unique?
The features that you can enjoy on this card are mentioned below:
- 2,000 bonus reward points on spends of ₹2,000 in first 60 days.
- 10 reward points per ₹100 spent on dining, movies, electronics spends
- 1 reward point per ₹100 spent on all other spends.
- Anniversary gift of bonus 2000 reward points from 2nd year onward on the payment of the renewal fee
- 0% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump across India
- 2000 reward points on annual spends of ₹1,25,000
What are the fees & charges on the card?
The card attracts basic charges which are mentioned below:
- Annual Fee:₹499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges: 3.35% per month
- A standard 18% GST will also be levied on the fees and charges
What is the eligibility required to apply for this card?
Just like the credit card eligibility criteria for other SBI credit cards, the bank has a set criterion based on which it offers Capital First SBI card. The criteria is mentioned below:
- If you are an Indian resident, you are eligible to apply.
- Your age should not be less than 18 years and more than 65 years.
- You should have a good credit score and not be a defaulter.
What are the documents required to apply for the card?
The list of documents that you must have to get the card is here:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Where can you apply for the card?
Now that everything’s online, applying for a credit card is not a left out of the league. You can easily visit the official website of SBI and follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Go to the credit card section
- Click on the shopping card option
- Select Capital First card
- Apply for the card
You can also visit the nearest bank branch along with the documents and apply for the card.
What is the customer care number?
If you have been using the card already and have been facing some difficulties while in the process, you can contact the credit card department of SBI on 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code). You can also dial the toll-free number 1860 180 1290 for any card-related queries.
We hope that you find the above-mentioned details helpful and get to apply for the card without any hassle. You can also apply for any other credit card of SBI if you want, else trying this new card with minimum annual fees is also a good option.
There is no doubt that the journey with SBI is surely going to be a smooth one as the bank is popular for its customer-friendly products and services. So, why waste more time if you can apply for the credit cards today and spend the rest of the year in shopping online as well as offline and also earning higher reward points.