Every individual’s wish is to live the life with full of joy. But somehow nowadays in a busy schedule, it’s like next to impossible. Now your all impossible desires can fulfill by standard chartered credit card offers.
You can shop an online or offline, explore the world with travel privileges, dine and do whatever you want to do. They give all types of services so that can upgrade your lifestyle.
They offer you various types of product you should check and apply as per your requirements.
Standard Chartered Travel Credit Card
- On joining get 27,500 bonus skywards miles
- Membership to priority pass programme
- Travel insurance
- On travel spends through yatra site will get 10% cashback
- Will get 4* rewards on yatra spends and 2* rewards on other spends
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver offer
- Complimentary membership to over 600 lounges globally
- All over the world get exciting offers at leading restaurants
- Will get unique rewards programme
Standard Chartered Cashback Credit Card
Super value Titanium Card
- On all telecom and utility bill payments will get 5% cashback
- On fuel spends in India will get 5% cashback
- Annual fee waiver on spending Rs 60,000 and more in a year
- Whenever you shop, will get attractive reward points and cashback
- At supermarkets and departmental stores will get 5% cashback
- Will get a convenient payment option
Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card
- You will get discount vouchers
- Global acceptance
- Lounge benefits
Platinum Rewards Card
- One reward point equal to Rs 0.30
- Will get 5* reward points on fuel, dining and other hotel spends in India
- On every Rs 150 spent other categories will get one reward point
To Get Instant Approval Need To Fit On Certain Criteria
Every bank’s norm’s and conditions are different. The standard chartered bank’s credit card conditions are simple eligibility, KYC, and income. These are the key factors, which should be according to the bank.
Eligibility Criteria: You should be in 18 years age limit with a regular source of income so that payback all dues on time without penalty and spotless previous history.
KYC Factor: You should submit identity proof, address proof, income proof, and a recent passport size photograph.
Apply For A Standard Chartered Credit Card: Go to the official website, enter own details, upload KYC, share registered email ID or mobile number along with providing a recent passport size photograph.
Let’s Verify The Rest Advantages Of Standard Chartered Credit Card
You can utilize your product to make payment, view online transaction report, and customer care service.
You can use online banking services such as net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT. You can login the site with own User ID-password and make standard chartered bank credit card payment before the due date.
View A Monthly Bank Statement
You can check through an online banking service, or either the bank can send the report to the registered email ID after the completed one-month billing cycle. It’s secure and time-saving way. You get to know the limit, expenses, swipe report, etc.
The Standard Chartered Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call on 1800 345 51000 and clear your doubts. The standard chartered credit card customer care number activated for you. The executives are in your service by 24*7.