With an instant click of the mouse, paying bills have become comparatively much easier than ever before. You can now pay your bills within seconds by sitting in your office/home or from any corner of the world.
By accessing to HDFC Credit Card Payments you can do so instantly without any worries. Now your bill payments such as your electricity, telephone, cellular and insurance accounts have found their ends meet without any unnecessary registration which also will help you to earn reward points on your card, every time you pay.
Let’s explore all the alternatives towards your HDFC Credit Card Payment which gives more than worth to your needs:
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment in 3 Steps
Refrain yourself from the longer steps of clearing your financial bills. Just follow the simple steps as mentioned:
- Show the evidence of your HDFC Bank Credit Card payment details
- Enter the details such as HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount.
- Select your net banker from the drop-down and click on PAY option.
- Now, you will be safely routed to the bank’s payment interface of your selected net banking option.
- Confirm your payment(at Bank)
- Enter the details such as your authentication details (viz user id/password)
- Click on the confirmation tab in order to confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Afterward, your account will get online debited.
3. Obtain online confirmation
- In this step, you will get an online transaction confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number.
- Also, you will obtain an email confirmation for your transaction made (if email id provided).
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Steps :
Pay Now: Don’t entangle yourself in writing cheques or balancing passbook? Use the ‘Pay Now’ facility by getting registered for timely payment of your bills. Just follow the steps mentioned below in order to pay your bills:
- Select the location of your biller(e.g. Mumbai, Delhi etc)
- Select from the list of billers in that location and enter the details as required. Also, keep your bills with you in physical form as well until you make your payment online by providing details such as customer number, cycle number, bill date etc. Later on, you are required to cross check everything so as to successfully process with the next step.
- Now, proceed with your payment by using Visa or MasterCard HDFC Bank Credit Card. Enter the details as mentioned on your card number—the expiry details, CW number-3 digit number on the back of your card and the name on your card.
The moment you submit all your details, your payments start processing for making its own way through secured payment gateway which is authenticated by the HDFC Bank. As soon the processing of instructions have made its own pathway, your credit card account gets charged and the payment gets navigated to your selected biller. Afterwards, you will obtain an instant confirmation for your payments made successfully. This transaction process will charge a nominal fee of ₹ 10.
Register & Pay : Whether it’s your broadband or electricity bills, pay your bills instantly by using Register & Pay facility. Check the billers from the HDFC Bank website and get yourself registered in order to proceed with this transaction.
- Generate a one-time log-in account by going through the HDFC website. Click on ‘Register & Pay’.
- Enter your personal details for registration and authenticate your HDFC Bank credit card by conducting ₹ 10 transactions.₹ 10 will be blocked as against your credit limit and later on gets released within 15 days.
- Contact your service provider by clicking on their link towards which you want to use ‘HDFC Register & Pay’. In addition, continue adding and deleting billers from the list provided.
- Choose your biller and enter the required details at the time of your bill payment. Check the dues amount on your bill and proceed with the payment option for making the payment instantly with your HDFC Credit Card.
Moreover, use ‘Register & Pay’ for making part or interim payments subject to the terms and conditions prescribed by the billers.
Smart Pay : With ‘Smart Pay’ facility settle-off your payments immediately. Get yourself registered first for availing 5% cashback subject to the conditions specified by the HDFC Bank. Later on, register yourself on SmartPay through your Credit Card by following the below mentioned steps:
- Log-in to the Net Banking website and click on the ‘Cards’ tabs.
- Click on the ‘Transaction’ option under the credit cards section on the left-hand side. From the drop-down menu, select ‘SmartPay’ Online and click on ‘Continue’.
- If you are a new member to this account, add a SmartPay account . Select your Credit Card for payment and click on ‘Continue’.
- Furnish your Contact and Credit Card details in the tab and Click on ‘Submit’ button. Finally, your card is registered for SmartPay.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT
Are Credit Card bill payments causing you headaches? Don’t worry instead choose NEFT facility for clearing your HDFC Credit Card bills. Now you can spontaneously transfer your funds electronically through National Electronics Funds Transfer(NEFT) to your merchant. Use FSC Code HDFC0000128 in order to settle your payments quickly.