Want to invest in mutual funds, don’t know the nitty and gritty of the same? Well, need not to worry as we are here to help. Today, in this article, we are going to let you know the best schemes available that allow you to reap the maximum benefits in the future. Many of you will surely agree on the fact that these days there are plenty of asset management companies (AMCs), known for offering a wide variety of schemes to choose from.
Thus, it becomes difficult for an investor to select which fund is better for investment. So, to keep you away from that hassle, here we are! In this article, we are going to talk about Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund Schemes so that you can easily pick the best fund. Be it equity, debt or hybrid, this financial company with its exclusive range of funds ensures that you invest in the right fund without any hassle. So, without any further delay, let’s just glance at the funds offered by this financial firm.
Products Offered by Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Are you a first-time investor? Investing in Savings Solutions would be an ideal solution for you. Investing in these funds give you the liquidity and superior tax-efficient returns as compared to other investment options. Investors with a low-medium preference for risk and high liquidity can opt for these funds.
- Birla Sun Life Cash Manager
- Birla Sun Life Cash Plus
- Birla Sun Life Corporate Bond Fund
- Birla Sun Life Dynamic Bond Fund
- Birla Sun Life Income Plus
- Birla Sun Life Medium Term Plan
- Birla Sun Life Savings Fund
- Birla Sun Life Short Term Fund
Do you wish to have a regular flow of income while consistently save your money? Investing in regular income plans is going to be the best option for you. As an investor, you can have access to alternative modes of regular income , either in your present condition or after retirement. If you have a lower risk taking appetite, investing in these funds is going to be beneficial for you.
- Birla Sun Life MIP II – Savings 5 Plan
- Birla Sun Life Monthly Income
Every individual wants to grow his/her wealth and with systematic planning, it is easy to do the same effectively. Apart from offering the wealth creation solutions these funds endeavour to multiply the money. These schemes accommodate your needs in the range of aggressive to conservative options.
- Birla Sun Life Balanced ‘95 Fund
- Birla Sun Life Dividend Yield Plus
- Birla Sun Life Equity Fund
- Birla Sun Life Equity Savings Fund
- Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund
- Birla Sun Life Infrastructure Fund
- Birla Sun Life Manufacturing Equity Fund
- Birla Sun Life Midcap Fund
- Birla Sun Life MNC Fund
Want to save your taxes while enjoying the good returns? Start investing in Tax saving funds being offered by this fund house. Investors can minimize their tax burden while multiplying their regular income through equity investment. These funds allow you to save up to ₹ 1.5 Lakh under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act and help to create your wealth along with tax saving.
- BSL Tax Relief’96 Fund- (ELSS U/S 80C Of IT ACT)
- Birla Sun Life Tax Plan – (ELSS U/S 80C Of IT ACT)
Investing in Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund Schemes is easy as you have the support of highly experienced and expert fund managers, giving you proper guidance throughout your journey. So take a look below to know the names of the fund managers.
- Mr. Mahesh Patil (Co-Chief Investment Officer)
- Mr. Anil Shah (Sr. Fund Manager)
- Mr. Ajay Garg (Sr Fund Manager)
- Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty (Head – Mixed Assets)
- Mr. Vineet Maloo (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Milind Bafna (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Kunal Sangoi (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Chanchal Khandelwal (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Dhaval Gala (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Shravan Sreenivasula (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Jayesh Gandhi (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Lovelish Solanki (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Maneesh Dangi (Co-Chief Investment Officer)
- Mr. Prasad Dhonde (Fund Manager)
- Ms. Sunaina da Cunha (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Kaustubh Gupta (Fund Manager)
- Mr. Pranay Sinha (Senior Analyst – Fixed Income)
Disclaimer- Mutual Funds are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme related documents carefully before investing.