Internet has given us the opportunity to do a lot of time taking things instantly. One of the most troubling thing was to get your credit score and that it is available online, you feel relieved. There are many portals that provide credit or CIBIL score online but there are paid.
To get it for free, you can contact Wishfin. This is an online marketplace which is the first fintech firm to ever tie up with CIBIL – a credit bureau company. In this article, we have given the simplest way to check credit score online and CIBIL score by PAN card.
How Can You Check Credit Score Online?
Read below the steps to check your credit score online by PAN card:
- Provide your Full Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will then receive an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Submit that OTP and click on ‘Verify & Continue’ tab
- Mention your Date of Birth and Gender
- Provide your Permanent Address including the state, city, Pincode
- Enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN) and submit.
How can you check CIBIL by PAN card?
Wondering how to check free my CIBIL score, follow the below steps:
- Go to check CIBIL score check website
- Your full name as mentioned on the PAN card
- Your Date of Birth
- Choose the gender you belong to
- Your PAN card number
- Your contact address
- Email ID fn which you want to get the credit report
- Your mobile number
- Submit the form
On the successful submission of the CIBIL score form, you will get a confirmation on your email ID. You will get the detailed credit report on the email ID you have provided.
How to improve the CIBIL Score?
Here are some of the best options in front of you to improve or generate a good CIBIL or credit score.
- Apply for a loan (personal or consumer durable) or credit card
- Avoid unnecessary usage of credit cards.
- Maintain more than 30% of your credit card limit.
- Increase your limit in case you are sure of using it in a disciplined manner.
- Do not go for prepayment of the loans as it affects the credit score.
- Pay your loan EMIs or the credit card bill on time.
What is the minimum CIBIL score for loans?
The minimum CIBIL or credit score required for a home loan may vary from personal loan. If you have maintained a score of 750 or above, you can get any loan with a choice to negotiate in terms of interest rates.