To get instant approval for an HSBC personal loan, should check online documents first. It’s a necessary factor while going to apply. However, they ask for minimal documents, so that get immediate approval.
Well, why we need a personal loan? For the multi-purpose right, you can use it for higher study, medical emergency, wedding, home renovation, holiday, travel and more. For all that privileges they ask KYC and check eligibility criteria.
Go And Grab The Personal Loan Approval
To avail an HSBC personal loan, you need to fit on certain criteria.
- Applicant should be existing HSBC customer
- Minimum age should be 21 years
- Maximum age for the salaried should be 58 years and for self-employed 65 years
- Minimum net annual income should be Rs 400,000 per annum
Documentation Of The HSBC
- For a salaried and self-employed should submit voter ID, passport, and Aadhaar card as identity proof
- For both address proof have to submit ration card, driving license, and a recent telephone bill
- For age, proof need to submit PAN card, birth certificate, and school leaving certificate
- For a salaried individual as an income proof need to submit latest salary slip, form 16, and last three months bank statement
- For a self-employed need to submit last two years income tax return copy and last six months bank statement of the primary account
What Is The Procedure To Apply For A Personal Loan?
The procedure is simple, select online one product according to the requirements. Visit the official site and fill the application form. Upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph and registered email ID or mobile number.
After confirmation, you will get benefits of HSBC personal loan. Find below features information.
- Best in call interest rate
- Minimal documents
- Quick processing
- The convenience of doorstep service
- No requirement of collateral
- Easy monthly repayment
- Transfer of an existing personal loan to another bank in India
When You Apply For A Personal Loan, So Why It’s Necessary To Check Also Interest Rate?
All those who like to apply for an online personal loan can easily get the loan at an attractive rate. The bank can offer all applicants a similar rate according to the requirements. If they give low- interest rate, then that news attracts you more.
The HSBC personal loan interest rate starts from 11.29% to 17.50% with amount Rs 75,000 to Rs 30 lakh for 12 months to 60 months. You need to pay processing fee up to 1% of the amount and up to 3.75% of the principal outstanding as prepayment charges.
Why Personal Loan EMI Calculator Work As For Your Benefits?
When you apply for financial support, so should check the interest rate and EMI calculator also. These are the factors, through this can know the important features. Personal loan EMI calculator is the magical tool and also free to use.
You get to know, the exact payable amount to the lender every month. Login the EMI tool, enter amount, interest-rate, and tenure. After the submission, they can measure all data and within a second know own report. You can check the HSBC personal loan until not satisfied.