YES Bank provide the best service to you, you can have cash back, rewards, a variety of credit cards with various phenomenal benefits. If you want to explore entertainment field, dining, shopping, or want to travel a lot for every single wish come true with the YES bank cards. Every swipe can surprise you as per your requirements.
Let’s talk about YES Bank different credit cards and see their attractive benefits, how attracts you
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card
- You can get 1500 reward points as a welcome benefit by spending Rs 7500 within 30 days of the card set-up date
- Get 15000 reward points for an annual spend of Rs 6 lakhs
- On every Rs 100 spend on international transactions get 5 Reward Points
YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- You can get 5 Reward Points on every retail spends of Rs 100, made on the birthday
- Every other retail spends get 2 Reward Points
- If you can spend Rs 5,000 within 30 days of card set-up date, then get 1250 reward points
YES Prosperity Rewards Credit Card
- If you spend Rs 2,500 within 30 days from the card set-up date, then you can get 1,000 Reward Points
- When in a year you have spent Rs 1.8 lakhs, then get 10,000 Reward Points
- You can also get fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps for all transaction between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card
- Spend Rs 2,500 within 30 days from the card issuance then, you can get Rs 250 cashback as a welcome benefit
- Get 5% cashback offer on a movie ticket, grocery and bill payment via YES PayNow
- Get all retail spends to yield 0.75% cashback
YES Prosperity Cashback Credit Card
- Get 0.50% cashback on all other retail spends
- Get fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps for all transaction between Rs 400-5,000
- Enjoy Rs 2,500 spend within 30 days from the card set up and, get the welcome benefit of Rs 250
How Can You Take Instant Approval For YES Bank Credit Card?
If you want instant approval for YES bank application, then you should apply through online. After matches all the KYC, you can comfortably fill the form online. Just visit the YES bank website and fill information as per application form requirement and submit it. According to your documents and rest provided information, they can verify for next procedure. If all set to go, then it has been 2 to 3 weeks to receive your credit card.
How To Avoid Your YES Bank Credit Card Cancellation?
Do you have any idea? When you can share wrong information regarding, your personal and official details, the bank can cancel your credit card application. That’s the main reason you can provide, correct information with your KYC. In KYC part you can share age eligibility documents and other information according to YES bank application form.
The minimum and maximum age of the applicant should be 21 to 60 years, annual earning of the applicant not less than Rs 5.5 lakhs and both salaried and self-employed can apply for the credit card.
For documentation confirmation, needs to submit Identity proof and Address proof. In Identity proof, you can share photo ID proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving license or Passport. If we talk about your Address proof documents, then you have to provide Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving license and Passport.
How Do You Pay All Your YES Bank Card Bills?
In online payment, YES bank provide you many options such as Net Banking, Mobile Banking, AutoPay, and NEFT. For online payments, need to register your ID first then can available for bill payment. Using this option can pay bills, from anywhere. You can feel free from late fee charges and rest obstacles. The online procedure can introduce you, many new offers which are on your credit card, like, you can view transactions, reward points, cash back or gift vouchers.
How Can You Check Your YES Bank Expenses Report?
By monitoring own credit card report is a great thing, because it could help to be in credit limit. The bank statement is a tracker of your spendings and mainly manage the credit score. Through this service, you can view all your expenses report, from now to previous one. Being a credit cardholder you should know the every swipe report via your credit card, that can maintain your CIBIL score and know the dues and outstanding information.
How Can You Contact With YES bank Customer Care Service?
For your all queries, credit card benefits, features and if you want to share feedback, then you have a YES bank customer care toll-free number 1800 2000. Whatever your doubts, related to YES bank credit card can ask 24*7 helpline number and take a solution to use your card with tension free.